Apprentice - Business Department
CORE ASSETS & PARTNERSHIPS’ IN CHILDREN’S SERVICES
APPRENTICESHIP – BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER X2
Base Location: Bromsgrove
Benefits: Paid training with a view to obtaining a recognised qualification within Business, 30 days’ Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme
Welcome to the recently merged Core Assets Group and Partnerships’ in Children’s Services. We are a family of independent agencies operating within Children’s Services, all with a common determination to give our Children and Young People the future they deserve.
We are looking for an Apprentice to join our Business Support department at our Bromsgrove Head Office, working within our Administrative function, to provide support to Central Services team, while studying for a recognised qualification.
- Carrying out a wide range of activities to support Central Service functions, including data entry, producing spreadsheets and reports, and assisting with office management and health and safety.
- Telephone and email screening and co-ordination
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal teams, suppliers and visitors
- Supporting colleagues in the Business Support team with project administration
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career within Business or Business Support
- A commitment to an agreed work and training plan in line with the Apprenticeship agreement
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High levels of organisation with an ability to manage conflicting demands within a busy Office environment
- Strong IT skills to include full use of Microsoft Office
For an informal conversation about this position please contact Matt Wilkinson (Head of Business Change) on 01527 556 480,