Apprentice - Finance Department
CORE ASSETS GROUP & PARTNERSHIPS’ IN CHILDREN’S SERVICES
APPRENTICESHIP – FINANCE DEPARTMENT
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Base Location: Bromsgrove
Benefits: Paid training with a view to obtaining a recognised qualification within Finance, 30 days’ Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme
Welcome to the recently merged Core Assets Group and Partnerships’ in Children’s Services. We are a family of independent agencies operating within Children’s Services, all with a common determination to give our Children and Young People the future they deserve.
We are looking for an Apprentice to join our Finance department at our Bromsgrove Head Office, working within Purchase Ledger, to help administer our supplier payments process and provide support to the Management Accounts team, while studying for a recognised qualification.
- Word processing including typing letters, sending reports and responding to email enquiries
- Manage paper and electronic files including photocopying, scanning, printing and filing
- Screening incoming telephone calls to the Finance department
- Recording invoices with payment codes into our Accounting system
- Review statements and ensure records are up-to-date
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career within Finance or Accounts
- A commitment to an agreed work and training plan in line with the Apprenticeship agreement
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Office, in particular a firm grasp of Excel
For an informal conversation about this position please contact Leanne Holloway (Financial Controller) on 01527 556 480.