Pay & Expenses Officer
CORE ASSETS & PARTNERSHIPS’ IN CHILDREN’S SERVICES
FULL-TIME CARER PAY & EXPENSES OFFICER
Basic salary: £16,000-18,000
Benefits: 30 days’ Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Free Parking
We’re a family of independent agencies with a common determination to give our children a better future.
We are a private equity owned, dynamic business, with our talented Finance team playing a central role within our operations.
To provide an efficient and effective service as part of the Finance Team. The ideal candidate will have experience of processing pay and expenses within a finance department.
The role reports to the Carer Pay Manager and will be required to deliver an efficient, courteous and professional service when processing carer expenses and variable payments as well as reviewing carer payments against existing protocols and Local Authority frameworks.
- Obtaining sign off for and processing variable pay and expense claims
- Revision of carer payments against protocols and frameworks
- Raising credit notes for the Credit Control team
- Dealing with carer and staff enquiries professionally, written and verbal
- Liaise with other teams and account managers to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and provide assistance where necessary
- Other Ad-hoc duties within the Finance team
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate easily to internal and external contacts
- Sound IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounts Programs
- Discretion and confidentiality, at all times