NORTH WEST – NO BASE
PART TIME – 7 HOURS (OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK ADDITIONAL HOURS)
FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL MARCH 2021
UP TO £15,506 PER ANNUM PLUS BENEFITS DEPENDENT ON SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
COMPETITIVE MILEAGE AND TRAVEL TIME PAID
Core Assets Children’s Services are an established children’s services provider that delivers innovative and outcomes-based services, offering real value and building brighter futures for as many children, young people and families as possible.
We are looking for a SPIP Facilitator who will work to deliver the Separated Parents Information Programme within a geographical region, ensuring the effective deployment of resources, promotion of the service, and delivery of high quality standards and continuous service improvements..
- Responsible for the preparation, delivery and reporting back of the SPIP programme on a day-to-day basis
- Work alongside the SPIP Coordinator and admin team to ensure that the sessions are well prepped and delivered in accordance with requirements set by CAFCASS and that all requirements for reporting back are completed within the assigned timescales.
- Respond, when requested, to parents queries answer about the nature of the service
- Ensure child protection and safeguarding issues are reported in line with local authority requirements and that any information required to support child protection investigations is provided within required timeframes.
- Promote and raise the profile of services, ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are aware of service provision, eligibility criteria and joint working protocols.
- Ensure that service delivery complies with all CACS policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties with due regard for equality and diversity, health and safety and confidentiality
You will need to have:
- Relevant child/family qualification
- 3 years’ experience of providing social care services to young people and their families
- Experience of writing reports
- A good understanding of contact
- A sound knowledge of safeguarding procedures
We also offer an excellent benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance starting at 30 days and rising to 35 days per annum in line with service plus bank holidays and contributory pension scheme.
Core Assets Children’s Services is committed to equality in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Disability Confident employer status by the Jobcentre plus.We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position.
Please note that on clicking “apply” you will receive a return email asking you to fill out our application form online, and it is a requirement for this to be completed before we can progress your application.