ARE YOU A PROACTIVE ‘CAN DO’ ADMINISTRATOR?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
Fostering People are looking to recruit an Administrator to join the team in Nottingham on a part time, fixed term (12 month) basis. Your role will be to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative support service to enable the business to function effectively. We would welcome applications from care leavers.
- Undertake a wide range of administrative tasks and duties using keyboard, office and I.T skills
- Act as an admin support for foster carers and social workers
- Co-ordination of training and meetings and events
- Completion of monthly tasks according to deadlines
- Recording of essential company information to third parties on Charms database
- Act as first point of contact for our customers and portray a positive, professional and helpful image of the organisation
- Understand and follow unique processes
- Note/Minute taking at meetings where appropriate
- Cover reception duties (lunch/annual leaves)
- Working towards or have an administrative qualification/or equivalent
- Administrative experience
- Be able to evidence an understanding of the use of IT and electronic communications including the use of Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and Outlook email
- A good knowledge of administrative systems and processes
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure and handle changing priorities
This position comes with an attractive salary of up to £16,000 pro rata + excellent benefits.
Interview Date - Friday 31st January 2020
Fostering People is an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies.
Please also note that on clicking “apply” you will receive a return email asking you to fill out our application form online, and it is a requirement for this to be completed before we can progress your application.