Part-Time Psychotherapist – 17.5 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract – 10 Months
Base Location: North Somerset
Basic Salary: £27,000-31,000 pro-rata
Benefits: 30 days’ Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Company Pension (pro-rata)
Additional day’s leave for each year’s service up to a maximum of 35 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays after 5 years’ service
Flexible Working available including Work from Home opportunities
Specific training around Sexual Harmful Behaviour, Clinical supervision and support and guidance in completing assessments provided.
Our services for families, disabled children and those struggling with education or in need of therapeutic support are designed to deliver positive outcomes. Drawing on evidence based models and latest research, our multi-disciplinary staff are committed to making a lasting difference.
- To deliver a holistic, integrated intervention to children and young people between ages and 12-17 years who display Harmful Sexual Behaviour, in order to reduce risk of harmful behaviour and support the child or young people to have healthy relationships.
- Be supported to develop and deliver intervention plans based on specialised evidence based assessments that incorporate a variety of therapeutic approaches.
- Registered with a recognised accredited body and holding a recognised, relevant Therapy qualification.
- Experienced in managing risk and developing intervention programmes for children and young people with complex needs.
- Experience of using evidence based models such as J SOAP II and ERASOR is desirable but not essential.
- Possessing a sound working knowledge of attachment theory and some understanding of child protection procedures.
- Understanding therapeutic techniques such as BSFT and CBT in facilitating positive behavioural change.
- Must possess a full, clean driving licence and be willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service.
We are currently recruiting for an additional part time (17.5 hours) Psychotherapist to cover another contract in North Somerset, there is an opportunity to merge both contracts into a fulltime (35 hour) post for a candidate who has the admired skills and experience
Due to recent COVID-19 developments please note that all interviews at this time will be arranged by Skype/telephone call and all successful appointments will be managed pragmatically in line with business and individual needs.