Form F Assessor
Due to continued success and growth, our group is looking to identify skilled and experienced social workers to undertake fostering assessments.
Are you a qualified social worker? Can you produce and present high quality, evidence-based, analytical assessment reports? Are you empathetic and understanding? If so you could be just who we’re looking for.
We need self-employed independent social workers to complete Form F Assessments for potential foster carers. We currently need them in these areas:
- Thames Valley (Hertfordshire, Reading, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Slough, Wokingham, Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, Windsor and Maidenhead)
- Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
- West Midlands
- South (West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole, Dorset, Isle of Wight, and South London)
- South West (Dorset, Bristol, Gloucester, Somerset, Wiltshire and Cornwall)
- North East & Yorkshire
- North West (Lancashire, Cheshire and Cumbria)
- East Midlands
Can I become a Form F Assessor?
To become a Form F Assessor, you’ll need to be able to produce and present high quality, evidence-based, analytical fostering assessments and have a sound knowledge of child care legislation which includes the Children Act 1989, Fostering and Adoption Act 2002, the National Minimum Standards for Fostering Services, and Fostering Services Regulations.
You must also be able to fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a qualified social worker.
- Have significant post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work.
- Registered with your country’s applicable social work council e.g. HCPC and CCW.
- Hold relevant insurances.
- Willing to attend a mandatory induction day and training days.
- Have your own transport and to be willing to travel.
- Pass statutory and company checks as part of the assessment process.
- Ideally, have completed and taken to Panel at least one Form F Assessment previously.
What can we offer?
We offer market rates on a per-assessment basis, as well as travelling expenses. We also offer our Form F Assessors opportunities for consultation and practice development.
We offer higher rate payments for Form F Assessors who complete four Form Fs through to approval within set time scales.
If you have any questions and wish to speak to someone in greater detail about Form F opportunities, please call 01527 556 480.