Assessment & Panel Manager
INTEGRATED SERVICES PROGRAMME (ISP)
Full-Time Assessment & Panel Manager – 12 month fixed term contract
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Benefits: £3,000 Car Allowance, 30 days Annual Leave + 8 days’ Bank Holidays, Company Pension
ISP Sittingbourne is currently seeking an Assessment and Panel Manager to work within an integrated team to help promote excellence of foster care practice throughout the organisation. This is an exciting and varied role working with the Registered Managers across ISP to assist with the professional development of foster carers.
- Management of the Kent fostering team
- Ensuring foster carer reviews and conducted and are legally compliant
- Commissioning and supervising Independent Social Workers for general social work duties, Form F Assessments and Panel where required.
- Management of the Contact Services in Kent
- Liaising with the Foster Carer recruitment team
Experience of working with foster carers as professional colleagues and working in a multi-disciplinary arena is essential.
For an informal discussion please contact Siobhan Treays on 01795 428 097.