Family Fund Assessor
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING A POSITIVTE AND LASTING DIFFERENCE TO CHILDREN AND FAMILIES?
Core Assets Children’s Services are looking for Family Fund Assessors to work on a casual as and when basis throughout the UK particularly for:
- Eastern Area – Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridge
- North East- Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland and surrounding areas
- London & Kent – Kent, Surrey and Central and Greater London areas
We are working on behalf of a national charity who provide grants for families across the UK who are raising a disabled or seriously ill child or young person aged 17 and under. As part of the application process families receive a visit to discuss their application in further detail and make recommendations based upon their eligibility criteria.
In addition we require people with previous experience of working directly with children / young people and families to:
- Undertake one off assessment visits to support grant applications
- Keep comprehensive records of work undertaken and provide these promptly alongside preparing other appropriate records; including preparing reports for reviews, case conferences and courts.
- To keep all confidential data secure.
- Liaise with other agencies and professionals we are working in partnership with as appropriate.
- Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis so there is opportunity to complete less or more hours depending upon your availability
- A hourly rate of £8.21 plus paid travel time and mileage
- Full training
- Regular supervision
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- Previous experience
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle
For an informal chat please contact Wendy Jenkins on 07967381144 or email email@example.com
Core Assets Children’s Services is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Double Tick status by the Jobcentre plus. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at