E-Learning Instructional Designer
ARE YOU A PROACTIVE E-LEARNING DESIGNER/TRAINER?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
Core Assets Group & Partnerships in Children’s Services (PICS) are recruiting for a motivated and hardworking E-Learning Instructional Designer/Trainer to join its busy team in Bromsgrove.
The role involves duties as part of the Learning and Development Team to produce high quality technology-enhanced learning resources and to offer a blend of learning opportunities for all Staff and Carers.
- Apply instructional design theories and practice to design and develop innovative e-learning courses in a structured and well written format.
- To create and maintain courses within the company’s Learning Management System (Totara).
- To develop and produce high quality technology-enhanced learning resources (e.g. interactive resources, summative and formative quizzes, digital narratives, screen-capture tutorials, etc.), for use within the virtual learning environment
- To take a proactive role in the design, preparation and support of blended learning courses.
- Develop robust assessments to evaluate effectiveness of learning content.
- Work with internal colleagues and external suppliers to maintain purchased e-learning modules.
- To research and keep abreast of developments in the sector.
- Certificate in E-learning development
- Degree level/equivalent level professional qualification
- A high level of ICT skills relevant to the creation of high quality training and learning resources using Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud and Captivate.
- Proven experience of creating SCORM compliant e-learning content
- Knowledge of technology-enhanced learning resources i.e. audio, audio & video conferencing, animation, virtual classrooms, forums, chat rooms etc.
- Training experience in Children’s Service Sector is desirable.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively on a variety of road systems.
This is a Part Time (21 hours), Permanent role with a starting salary between £22,000 - £28,000 pro rata depending on experience + benefits.
Core Assets is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time without notification.
Please note we do not work with recruitment agencies.