Internal Communications Manager
ARE YOU A PROACTIVE?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
Core Assets Group & Partnerships in Children’s Services are recruiting an Internal Communication Manager to join the team in Bromsgrove to provide a comprehensive and flexible communication service supporting the business to function effectively.
- Develop an understanding and awareness of the internal Communication needs within Core Assets Group.
- To work with managers and staff to identify and present key messages that are essential to the well-being of the Core Assets Group.
- Develop and maintain regular communications for all staff through a range of channels ensuring ease of access to communications, clarity and consistency of messages.
- Develop and deliver internal communications campaigns, contributing to the promotion of the Company brand to all employees.
- Play a leading role in maintaining and improving the company intranet as a key internal communications tool.
- Lead a team of internal staff to deliver the annual ‘Big Sing Off’ Choir event, ensuring the venue is appropriate to the needs of attendees. Collate all song selections and making sure the judges and Compare are in place and briefed. Secure sound production and ensure that an edited DVD is produced and available for all competitors.
- Ensure that national events are promoted within the Core Assets group
- Degree level or equivalent standard of general education
- An excellent level of written and verbal English.
- Proven ability to produce and edit copy
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Reliability, flexibility and dependability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of liaising with staff all levels of an organisation
- Full Driving licence
This is a Full Time, Permanent position with a salary up to £30,000 per annum dependent on skills/experience +excellent benefits which includes generous holiday allowance starting at 28 days and rising to 35 days per annum in line with service plus bank holidays and contributory pension scheme. Plus we always look to develop our employee’s potential so there's plenty of scope to further your career too.
Core Assets Group & PICS are an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies.
Please also note that on clicking “apply” you will receive a return email asking you to fill out our application form online, and it is a requirement for this to be completed before we can progress your application.