Fostering Service Manager
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING A POSITIVE AND LASTING DIFFERENCE TO LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE?
Foster Care Associates are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Fostering Service Manager to develop and promote the fostering services of the Midlands region.
WHAT WE NEED:
As Fostering Service Manager you will be expected to work closely with Local Authorities to effectively manage, develop and promote Social Work and Support Services within your remit. You will be accountable for the operational, regulatory and financial performance of your area.(Staffordshire and Shropshire).Reporting directly to the Registered Manager, you will provide positive and strong leadership and management to your team consisting of Senior/Supervising Social Workers, Support Workers, Therapists and Administrative staff to create positive and lasting difference for children/young people and foster carers.
You will need to be a HCPC registered Social Worker and either hold or be working towards completing a management qualification. With proven experience in working successfully in a commercial environment, supported by a strong commitment to improving outcomes for looked after children and young people and providing high quality foster care provision, you will also possess a good understanding of the Fostering Service from a regulatory, commercial and operational point of view.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly supportive environment and to continue to build on an already highly performing fostering service which continues to develop and grow.
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Full time, Permanent role which comes with an attractive salary starting from £39,000 per annum dependent on experience + company car/car allowance
- The role can be either office based in Bromsgrove or home based with travel required around the Midlands areas, particularly Bromsgrove, and North West Midlands including; Staffordshire, Stoke, Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 28 days and rising to 35 days per annum in line with service plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to work flexibly for a positive work life balance including homeworking.
- A commitment to manageable caseloads.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- We always look to develop our employee’s potential so there's plenty of scope to further your career too.
Foster Care Associates is committed to equality in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Disability Confident employer status by the Jobcentre plus.We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position.
Please note that on clicking “apply” you will receive a return email asking you to fill out our application form online, and it is a requirement for this to be completed before we can progress your application.