Casual Children & Young People Support Workers
Foster Care Associates are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Casual Children & Young People Support Workers to join their team working across Kent in particular around Medway & Sale.
For more details on this role please click on the job title above.
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to children and families?
Foster Care Associates are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Casual Children & Young Peoples Support Workers to join their team working across Kent in particular Medway & Sale.
People with experience of children and young people with complex needs/ behavioural difficulties and children with special needs to:
- Support young people up to the age of 18 on an individual and group basis through a variety of activities, events, education, mentoring and befriending.
- Transport children and young people to sport and leisure activities in the community
- Provide support in completing life skills work.
- Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis
- A competitive hourly rate of £10.12 per hour
- Mileage allowance at 40p per mile
- On the job training
- Regular supervision
- Experience in the fostering, social work or youth work sectors would be beneficial.
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- A full driving licence and transport (desirable)
We especially need people who can work after school, evenings and weekends.