Casual Children & Families Support Worker
Core Assets Children’s Services are currently looking for Casual Children & Family Support Workers on an as and when basis in the North West in particular in the Salford area. Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis with an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour.
For more details on this role please click on the job title above.
Your role will be to represent Core Assets Children’s Services (CACS) Vision and Values whilst providing a comprehensive and flexible support to children/ young people and their families as required. We require people with previous experience of working directly disabled children and young people and their families to:
- Support children and young people on an individual and group basis through our Saturday Groups and Holiday Activity Groups
- Carry out personal care tasks for disabled children and/or young people
- Undertake one off assessment visits to support grant applications
- Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis
- Hourly rate of £8.21
- Mileage allowance
- On the job training
- Regular supervision
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- Previous experience of working with children and young people
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle
We especially need people who can work afternoons and weekends.