Casual Children & Families Support Worker
Core Assets Children’s Services are looking for Children & Family Support Workers to work on a casual as and when basis throughout the UK particularly in London and Kent, Thames Valley, Eastern and South Western regions. These are offered with a competitive hourly rate of £8.12 plus mileage allowance.
For more information on this role please click on the job title above.
Core Assets Children’s Services are looking for Children & Family Support Workers to work on a casual as and when basis throughout the UK particularly in London and Kent, Thames Valley, Eastern and South Western regions.
We are working on behalf of a national charity who provide grants for families across the UK who are raising a disabled or seriously ill child or young person aged 17 and under. As part of the application process families receive a visit to discuss their application in further detail and make recommendations based upon their eligibility criteria.
In addition we require people with previous experience of working directly with children / young people and families to:
- Undertake one off assessment visits to support grant applications
- Keep comprehensive records of work undertaken and provide these promptly alongside preparing other appropriate records; including preparing reports for reviews, case conferences and courts.
- To keep all confidential data secure.
- Liaise with other agencies and professionals we are working in partnership with as appropriate.
- Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.12
- Mileage allowance
- Full training
- Regular supervision
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- Previous experience
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle
For an informal chat please contact Simon Wake on 07825 454386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org