Children & Family Support Workers
CHILDREN AND FAMILY SUPPORT WORKERS
JOHN WATSON AFTER SCHOOL CLUB - WHEATLEY, OXFORDSHIRE
2 x PART TIME 17.5 HOURS PER WEEK
FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL 31ST MAY 2018
UP TO £16,653 PER ANNUM PRO RATA PLUS BENEFITS
For more information on these roles please click on the job title above.
Core Assets Children’s Services are an established children’s services provider that delivers innovative and outcomes-based services, offering real value and building brighter futures for as many children, young people and families as possible.
We are looking for two committed and enthusiastic Children and Family Support Workers to help provide a range of fun and stimulating activities with disabled children and young people at the John Watson School in Wheatley.
The service aims to provide safe, fun and high quality services for disabled children and young people including:
- Fun clubs during the School Holidays
- After school clubs during term time
- Administering medication and/or general first aid
- Carrying out personal care tasks for disabled children and young people as required
We want to support disabled children and their families to increase independence, build confidence, improve well-being and most importantly to have fun!
We are looking for creative and highly motivated support workers who have:
- An understanding of the challenges faced by disabled children/young people and families
- Experience of working directly with disabled children and young people and/or children with complex and challenging behaviour in an effective and appropriate way
- A sound knowledge and the application of safeguarding procedures
If you are reliable, flexible and solution-focussed and want to help disabled children and young people fulfil their potential and achieve their aspirations then we want to hear from YOU!