Casual Children & Family Support Worker
Active Care Solutions are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Casual Children & Family Support Workers to join their team across the North West in particular Blackburn, Lancashire, and the Preston area.
For more information on this role please click on the job title above.
People with at least 1 years’ experience of working directly with children with complex behavioural issues and/or with disabled young people and their families to:
- Support young people aged 13-19 on an individual and group basis through a variety of activities and events
- Carry out personal care tasks for disabled children and/or young people
- Transport children and young people to sport and leisure activities in the community
- Undertake one off assessment visits to support grant applications
We would particularly encourage applications from bi lingual candidates particularly those who can speak Urdu, Kurdish, Arabic, Pashto or Dari.
- Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.12
- Mileage allowance
- On the job training
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- At least 1 years’ experience
- A full driving licence and transport as travel will be required
We especially need people who can work after school, evenings and weekends.