Casual Children & Family Support Workers
Foster Care Associates are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Casual Children & Family Support Workers to join their team across the South East in Chandlers Ford, Isle of Wight, Worthing, Sutton and Faversham.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB TITLE ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ROLE.
People with at least 1 years’ experience of working directly with children with complex behavioural issues and/or with disabled young people and their families to:
- Support young people up to the age of 18 on an individual and group basis through a variety of activities and events
- Carry out personal care tasks for disabled children and/or young people
- Transport children and young people to sport and leisure activities in the community
- Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.12 / £10.12 for London based staff
- Mileage allowance at 40p per mile
- On the job training
- Regular supervision
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- At least 1 years’ experience
- A full driving licence and transport as travel will be required
We especially need people who can work after school, evenings and weekends.