Core Assets Children's Services are looking for Associate Therapist's in the Waltham Forest area. This is a casual as and when required role with a salary of £25.00 per hour.
PLEASE CLICK THE JOB TITLE ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Successful candidates will represent the Core Assets Children’s Services Vision and Values whilst providing a comprehensive and flexible therapeutic support to our clients.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge and understanding of the impact of complex trauma, vicarious trauma, attachment, neuroscience and parenting. As well as an understanding of domestic abuse and the complexities that children and young people face around this.
Our Therapy Service offers a range of supports: assessment, consultation and reflective network processes; specialist training and discussion / experiential groups.
We are seeking candidates who can work both autonomously and as part of a team, making a full contribution to the services we offer.
- To hold a recognised relevant therapy qualification
- Be registered or eligible for registration with a recognised therapy body
- Experience of working with families who have experienced domestic abuse.
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with young people and adults.
- Effective collaboration with professionals in health, Education and Social Services