Core Assets Children's Services are looking for Associate Therapist's in Waltham Forest. This is a casual as and when required role with a salary of up to £25,00 per hour + benefits.
Successful candidates will represent the Core Assets Children’s Services Vision and Values whilst providing a comprehensive and flexible therapeutic support to our clients.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge and understanding of the impact of complex trauma, vicarious trauma, attachment, neuroscience and parenting. As well as an understanding of domestic abuse and the complexities that children and young people face around this.
Our Therapy Service offers a range of supports: assessment, consultation and reflective network processes; specialist training and discussion / experiential groups.
We are seeking candidates who can work both autonomously and as part of a team, making a full contribution to the services we offer.
- To hold a recognised relevant therapy qualification
- Be registered or eligible for registration with a recognised therapy body
- Experience of working with looked after children and young people both short and longer term
- Must possess a full driving licence
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with young people and adults
- Effective collaboration with professionals in health, Education and Social Services