Foster Care Associates are looking for Associate Therapist in South East Wales and West Wales. This is a casual as and when required role with an hourly rate of £25 per hour + benefits.
Successful candidates will contribute to our therapeutic services supporting fostering placements and relationships.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge and understanding of the impact of complex trauma, vicarious trauma, attachment, neuroscience and parenting.
Our Therapy Service offers a range of supports: assessment, consultation and reflective network processes; specialist training and discussion / experiential groups.
We are seeking candidates who can work both autonomously and as part of a team, making a full contribution to the services we offer.
- To hold a recognised relevant therapy qualification
- Be registered or eligible for registration with a recognised therapy body
- Experience of working with looked after children and young people both short and longer term
- Must possess a full driving licence
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with young people and adults
- Effective collaboration with professionals in health, Education and Social Services