Casual Children & Family Support Workers
Core Assets Children's Services are looking for Casual Children & Family Support Workers in the Waltham Forest area on a casual as and when basis with an hourly rate of £8.12 per hour + mileage allowance.
PLEASE CLICK THE JOB TITLE ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION
We require people with previous experience of working directly with children / young people and families to:
- Deliver packages of support to children and families who have experienced domestic abuse which may entail participating in activities both within and outside the agency premises (subject to risk assessment and/ or in house training).
- Keep comprehensive records of work undertaken and provide these promptly alongside preparing other appropriate records; including preparing reports for reviews, case conferences and courts.
- To keep all confidential data secure.
- Act as an appropriate adult as necessary.
- Flexible hours – these positions are on a casual ‘as and when’ basis
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.12
- Mileage allowance
- On the job training
- Regular supervision
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children
- Previous experience of working with families experiencing domestic abuse
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle – desirable